Attention NYC Shoppers & Visitors - Beware of Rip-off SY Stores!!! ...... kHP2pr9I

Mark Jackson mjackson at wc.eso.mc.xerox.com
Thu Dec 7 14:16:39 EST 2000

"Joshua Muskovitz" <josh at open.com> writes:
> > The whole thing seems like your common, garden variety racial vilification
> > to me.
>
> Well, duh.  I was sole interested in the cipher at the bottom.  It doesn't
> look like a simple substitution cipher to me, and so I was asking because
> maybe someone else saw an easy way to decipher it.

Did you happen to notice (before the postings were cancelled) if the
stuff at the bottom varied from newsgroup to newsgroup?  If it did, I
would assume it was garbage inserted to foil certain antispambots that
watch for multiple postings of (early) identical material.

	I know nothing about this subject but I do have
	prejudices, which I am more than happy to share with you.
					- Leon Botstein