Self-documenting Python??

Gilles Lenfant glenfant at equod.com.nospam
Wed Dec 13 09:06:33 EST 2000

I got the Mandrake rpm burn of Python. Same mess...
Delete this documents (installed by the rpm), download the full documents
set from www.python.org.
and put the first page (index.html) in your Netscape bookmarks...
Does this seem difficult ?

For the rest...
IDLE has syntax coloring and a path browser, try it.
put __doc__, __author__ and __version__ variables in each personal module
You can make pretty print with py2html with
http://www.lemburg.com/files/python/ or in PDF with a demo package from
reportlab http://www.reportlab.com

x881yvcfodl.fsf at adglinux1.hns.com...