DCOracle Memory Leak?

Doug Hellmann Doug.Hellmann at ZapMedia.com
Sat Dec 16 10:08:37 EST 2000

The only memory leak I've seen associated with DCOracle was using LOBs.
The handles weren't properly freed because of a decref bug.  This has
been fixed in the latest version though, so if you're running the newest
code that wouldn't be your problem.

Doug