Same again please for OOP

Rob Brown-Bayliss rob at ZOOstation.cc
Sat Dec 23 13:13:49 EST 2000

On 21 Dec 2000 20:49:27 -0800, Richard P. Muller wrote:
> Can someone recommend a decent introduction to functional programming in
> Python? I haven't found any suitable intro, and I'd like to learn more
> about map(), apply(), lambda, and the like. I understand the syntax, but
> I'd like to learn something of the functional programming context these
> commands come from.

Like wise,  I am trying to get my head around OOP, but all I can find
are basic howto make a class in C++

I understand how to make classes in both Python and C++.  What I want is
help in deciding waht would be a good class and what would not,
preferably in a pythjon contxt, but a generic context would be wonderful
as well.

Hope you can help.

thanks

--