Komodo

fgleeson at my-deja.com fgleeson at my-deja.com
Sat Dec 30 18:42:08 EST 2000

> * For those who can't infer the obvious, I'm part of the Komodo dev team :-]

I know this is off topic, but since you are on the Komodo dev team I can not
resist. Komodo looks like a really nice product, which I would like to use.
However it seems to be missing some essential features for a perl/python IDE.

For instance typically in perl\python scripts you need to pass in some
parameters to control the scripts behavior. If I am running from the command
line its simple perl myscript.pl opt1 opt2 etc..

I can not find a way to do this. Launching komodow c:\scripts\myscript.pl
opt1 Komodo can not find my script even if I cd to the directory containing
my script.

Am I missing something? Is Komodo only meant to be used for cgi and therefore
does not allow parameter passing? By the way what is the difference between
komodo.exe and komodow.exe?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/