Moving from Perl to Python

D-Man dsh8290 at rit.edu
Thu Dec 14 08:35:37 EST 2000

Just another opinion : I start with python by reading the tutorial on
www.python.org,  then when I need / want  a library function I just browse the
library reference.  It's great way to save money!

BTW, that was as a second year student in college and I never programmed before
my freshman year

:-)
-D