Python vs PHP (& Java?)

Scott Hathaway slhath at home.com
Wed Dec 27 19:21:47 EST 2000

It should be noted that PHP already support a command line interface.  I use
it heavily in this manner for doing scripting on Windows NT.

Also, I have fallen in love with python, but I would not use it for
server-side web scripting.  PHP is very easy and extremely powerful for this
task.  Why not use both?

Scott

news:D722E432FF377E01.657BAF2ECAA117A3.909A66D671189EE3 at lp.airnews.net...