Moving from Perl to Python

A.M. Kuchling amk at mira.erols.com
Wed Dec 13 20:09:16 EST 2000

On 13 Dec 2000 17:30:56 GMT, Remco Gerlich <scarblac at pino.selwerd.nl> wrote:
>Personally I don't like Programming Python much. It's becoming old (there
>are rumors of a new version soon) and not very well structured. But then,

At least one online bookseller reports a new edition of _Programming
Python_ in February 2001.  Considering that's only two months away,
and the book isn't listed on O'Reilly's list of upcoming books, that
date is doubtless quite wrong.

I think experienced programmers who need little handholding will do
best with the Beazley book: it's quite compendious.

--amk