activex scripting and debugging with Python win32com

Mark Hammond MarkH at ActiveState.com
Tue Dec 5 19:12:18 EST 2000

Syver Enstad wrote:

> Anybody knows if there are any plans to rectify this, and in what time
> perspective. I would be interested in doing some work on making this feature
> work as it would help me work more productively with Python at work.

I would like to help fix this, but don't currently have an ASP
environment running.  A good first step would be to confirm it _does_
work with IE and WSH (as it does for me, and I can work on that if it
doesnt for you).  After that, we need to work out what is different
about ASP.

Just mail me, and we can work through it - the more people that
understand this the better!!!

Mark.