Doesn't anybody write to paper anymore?

Randall Hopper aa8vb at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 15 11:11:05 EDT 2000

Jay Freeman:
 |Subject: Doesn't anybody write to paper anymore?
 |
 |Garry Hodgson wrote:
 |
 |> "Daddy, what's "paper"?"
 |
 |Let's see:
 |
 |C:\WINDOWS>ping www.fcc.gov
 |Reply from 192.104.54.12: bytes=32 time=510ms TTL=246
 |
 |Yep, still have a government, so we must still have paper too, QED :).

You guys are cruel.  ;-)  Don't you remember being a newbie?

But seriously, looking back Albert did post related questions about this
before (several times) as "redirecting stdout to printer".  You gotta
admit; the subject "Doesn't anybody write to paper anymore?" is more likely
to catch someone's eye.  8^)  Mission accomplished.

--
Randall Hopper
aa8vb at yahoo.com