[ANNOUNCE] Garbage collection for Python

Michael Hudson mwh21 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Apr 16 13:24:12 EDT 2000

Christian Tismer <tismer at tismer.com> writes:

> It will become simpler, simpler and simpler.

I cam across a great quote the other day; I think it was attributed to
Alan Perlis, and it was:

    Simplicity follows complexity, not the other way round.

I think (and in fact have always thought, even before I read the
quote) Stackless Python is an almost perfect example of this.

Cheers,
M.

--
  On the other hand,  the following areas are subject to boycott
  in reaction to the rampant impurity of design or execution, as