Playing wave files on Windows

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at callware.com
Mon Apr 17 16:47:30 EDT 2000

Hi All--

Jeff Bauer wrote:

> > Ivan Van Laningham wrote:
> > How can I play a sound file on Windows.
>
> Ivan, use the built-in winsound module, e.g.:

Yup, about 2 minutes after I posted the query, I found the documentation
for that.  I still think it should be a FAQ entry. ...

> > I don't want to do anything else, just play a
> > wave file. ...
>
> Then I can't interest you in my Python interface to
> the Diamond Rio MP3 player?  <0.5 wink>

Not unless everyone that I'll be distributing my application to will
have one plugged in and ready to go;-)

<since-i-don't-own-one-the-maximal-set-is-everyone-minus-one>-ly y'rs,
Ivan;-)
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
http://www.pauahtun.org
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours