Mac Python Questions

Jeff Massung jmassung at magpiesystems.com
Thu Apr 20 11:08:33 EDT 2000

On the MacPython SIG I got this response, and it works:

Add $(PYTHON):Lib:lib-tk and $(PYTHON):Extensions:Image:PIL to the paths and
that did it. The installer puts some files in the wrong places and forgets
to add the lib-tk path.

Of course, I was also notified that not all of Tkinter works on the Mac - so
be careful and test often I guess ;)

Now if we just had a color IDE... ;)

Jeff