Paid to work in Python? (was: Re: Choice Of Language)

Michael Hudson mwh21 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Apr 1 07:43:42 EST 2000

nobody at nowhere.nohow (Grant Edwards) writes:

> In article <8c3ats$b5f$1 at nntp.Stanford.EDU>, Amit Patel wrote:
>
> >I do 100% of my professional development in Python, too.  Google's
> >using a lot of Python and C++, and fortunately I get to do my work in
> >Python.  :-)
> >
> >I should post Google's Python-related job openings to
> >          http://www.python.org/Jobs.html
>
> Pointless tanget: Is it just me, or is Google really the last usable search
> engine?

I'd have said that it was the first, last and only really usable
search engine.

I used to be amazed at its accuracy, but now I just get narked by the
inaccuracy of every other engine I use (not very many...).

Not affiliated with google, just a very satisfied user (though if they
*want* to give me a job...).

Cheers,
M.

--
well, take it from an old hand: the only reason it would be easier
to program in C is that you can't easily express complex  problems