Paid to work in Python? (was: Re: Choice Of Language)

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Sun Apr 2 12:53:19 EDT 2000

In article <slrn8eact2.sq7.nobody at bambi.visi.com>,
Grant Edwards <nobody at nowhere.nohow> wrote:

>Pointless tanget: Is it just me, or is Google really the last usable search
>engine?

I still use Yahoo! as a backup for Google, but yeah.  I never did think
AltaVista was usable, nor NorthernLight, Lycos, or Hotbot.  Infoseek was
pretty good for a long time, but it's gone downhill and I'm not sure
why; I suspect it simply isn't scaling.
--
                      --- Aahz (Copyright 2000 by aahz at netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

"It's 106 miles to Chicago.  We have a full tank of gas, a half-pack of
cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."  "Hit it."