How does a CGI script get complete request header text ?

Lyn A Headley laheadle at boguscs.uchicago.edu
Mon Sep 27 19:13:57 EDT 1999

>>>>> "henk" == henk p <henk_p at my-deja.com> writes:

    henk> At the moment I am working on a module for apache called
    henk> mod_psi.  (Python Script Interface). with this module
    henk> requests for url with extension .psi are routed to a pythons
    henk> script listening on some port.  (This way the script is
    henk> persistent over multiple requests, so I can keep my db
    henk> connections open).  At the moment this passes the normal cgi

interesting.  I'm curious, though: how does mod_psi compare to
mod_fastcgi and mod_pcgi?

-Lyn

--
Lyn Headley
remove the word "bogus" from my address for the real one.