How does a CGI script get complete request header text ?

rturpin at my-deja.com rturpin at my-deja.com
Sat Sep 25 21:48:18 EDT 1999

Is there a way for a CGI script to get the complete header text, rather
than just the preparsed contents that are provided in the environment
variables?  In particular, I would like to do this in a Python script
executed from Apache.  (I have cross-posted to the Perl newsgroup
thinking there might be some general comments on this.  And, yes, I
know that this shouldn't be necessary in the ordinary course of things,
but what I plan is not in the ordinary course of things.)

Thanks!

Russell

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.