All rise for judge Timothy Peters...

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Wed Sep 1 01:56:23 EDT 1999

> I kid you not. I'm involved in a legal battle (on the prosecution
> side, thank you very much) and spent a morning in court just
> recently. My flabbers where ghasted when I noticed the Judge's name
> plate.
>
> Now "our" Tim always goes at length to not explain what he does so
> I'm wondering if these two are the same person...

You be the judge!  Here are some pictures of me from last year:

    http://www.puer.to/bae/p/txtipe01.htm

I turned to singing after the embarrassment of having been picked in the 26th
round of the 1995 June draft by a Minnesota Twins farm team:

    http://www.miraclebaseball.com/pete19.html

All in all, becoming a judge was the best career move I made since I got fired
for that "New Coke" disaster.

thanks-for-caring-and-they're-guilty-as-charged-ly y'rs  - tim