Redhat Python RPM

Jeff jam at quark.emich.edu
Thu Sep 16 20:38:30 EDT 1999

On Thu, Sep 16, 1999 at 05:01:18PM -0700, Patrick Phalen wrote:
> I think Oliver has gotten too busy to maintain these, so you won't find
> RH 6.0 built RPMs on his pages (the ones there were built for 5.x).
>
> I believe Chad Netzer has taken over, but has also been preoccupied
> with other matters recently and is now getting caught up.
>
> You may wish to join the python4linux list:
>
> Perhaps Chad can post to let us know what's up.

that would be cool.. if all it takes to build the RPMs is running 'rpm -ba'
once in a while and putting them up on the net, I'll take on that task-- I
don't mind writing code to scratch itches, so by the time I'm done, the
process will be mostly automatic ;).. if y'all are willing to test out the
modules I don't use myself (but that will get built as part of the build
process), then we'll have a nice system with a small investment in
individual effort. if anything, andrich can pick up the ball (or anyone
else, for that matter) once the process has been well defined.

please let me know how you'd like to fire this up.. chad? you out there?

regards,