Pirate -> RAD

M.-A. Lemburg mal at lemburg.com
Fri Sep 3 10:40:09 EDT 1999

Jacques Oosthuizen wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I am busy working on a tool I named Pirate ("Python RAD") it has a component
> library similar to Delphi and shall in the future work with win32,gtk,qt. It
> will have a IDE.
>
> Before I do to much and work to hard on it, will anyone be interested in
> using a
> tool like this.

Sure. But perhaps it would easier to take an existing development
and add Python support to it, e.g. the KDE IDE project or the similar
wxWindows project. The latter would let you target win32 and
GTK platforms, while the former is rather closely related to Linux.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
Y2000:                                                   123 days left