Dialect, A Python derived environment (and language ?)

Ionel Simionescu ionel at psy.uva.nl
Thu Sep 23 02:52:27 EDT 1999

Hi,

It seems that Python got a child.
(Nice feature: makes an exe right away.)

###
Aristar Dialect Standard Edition is an advanced programming system for
Windows 9x/NT and CE that allows developers to write applications with the
following features:

Cross-platform code.
Capacity to pre-compile code for rapid execution.
Integrated development environment with debugger works on desktop and
handheld PCs.
Support for sockets, files, GUI elements, printing, etc.
Exception handling mechanisms
Regular expressions

Dialect Standard is free for personal, academic, and other not-for-profit
uses.
###

http://www.aristar.com/DeveloperTools.html

ionel

PS
I have no link with Aristar whatsoever.
Please do not email me on this topic, because I do not know anything more
about it.