Advanced object persistence?

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Tue Sep 28 15:31:36 EDT 1999

Nolan Darilek <nolan at ethereal.dhis.org> wrote:
[snip]
> First of all, has work been done in this area? If there is already a
> persistence model which retains object code and namespace names, I'll
> stop working on this and start working on my true project. :)

Hm, Zope's object database is certainly a very advanced persistent system
in Python, and you should check it out if you haven't already.

I am not sure if I understand what you want exactly, and I don't think Zope
exactly does what I can understand from your post, but take a look, anyway.

http://www.zope.org

for lots of info on Zope

and

http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/HowTos/ZODB-How-To