More Pythonic?

Ng Pheng Siong ngps at madcap.dyn.ml.org
Tue Sep 14 10:45:57 EDT 1999

According to Aahz Maruch <aahz at netcom.com>:
> For a variety of reasons, my group is unhappy with urllib (obvious to
> anyone who has tried to make extensive use of it, I think).  I'm getting
> ready to write a wrapper for httplib,

Please design the interface flexible enough to handle X.509
certificates.

I've just enhanced httplib and urllib to handle https, and I did
not see an easy way to do the above with the existing interface.
Certificate authentication and verification is next on my todo,
and I was going to start on a new interface.

See M2Crypto 0.02 - http://www.post1.com/home/ngps.

Cheers.

--
Ng Pheng Siong <ngps at post1.com>