Freezing script gives error message:

Jimmy Wilson jiwils at stopspam.acxiom.com
Tue Sep 28 14:10:44 EDT 1999

On Thu, 23 Sep 1999 16:46:58 GMT, swgeorge at my-deja.com wrote:

>  Does anybody know why I am getting the following error message:
>  Error:  needed directory D:\Program Files\Python\lib\python1.5\config
>  not found.

I have received the same error message, and I am puzzled as well.  I
also install the binary distribution of Python as well as downloading
the source.  I suspect that some registry entries are part of the
problem as I removed the binary installation of Python and I the
freeze.py script still knew where that old installation was.

Does anyone have any ideas about this?  The directory referenced does
not exist on my system.  What files should be placed there?  What did
both of us miss that might be the cause of the problem.

Thanks!

Jimmy
--
James "Jimmy" Wilson
jiwils at stopspam.acxiom.com
Software Engineer, Acxiom Corporation

Remove the spam stopping information from the e-mail address above in order to reach me.

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com * The Internet's Discussion Network *
*  The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!   *