Freezing script gives error message:

swgeorge at my-deja.com swgeorge at my-deja.com
Thu Sep 23 12:46:58 EDT 1999

Folks,
  Does anybody know why I am getting the following error message:

Error:  needed directory D:\Program Files\Python\lib\python1.5\config
not found.
Used '.\tools\freeze\freeze.py -h for help.

What am I missing that freeze needs from the source directories?

I have Python 1.5.2 downloaded from the python website and have
downloaded the sources too.  There does not seem to be a python1.5
directory in either.  If you can help me it would be greatly
apprecitated.

Thank you,
  Spencer George

swgeorge at us.ibm.com