newbie: Why Py_Initialize( ) doesn't work in VC6.0

Bing Chen BC at prism.co.nz
Wed Sep 8 02:17:18 EDT 1999

Hi,
It is not difficult to embed Python interpreter into my application, but I
still have other questions: may I debug Python from C++? anyone know SWIG? I
follow SWIG manual, make example.dll for Python, but Python can't find
_initexample_. May I embed any Python editor in my application? How?

Thanks
BC

news:37d68a7d.6654170 at news.newsguy.com...