ANN: Biopython.org (Call for Participation)

Skip Montanaro skip at mojam.com
Wed Sep 15 15:46:15 EDT 1999

    Peter> I am very interested in becoming a part of the biopython project
    Peter> but I am new to these types of forums. Could someone please let
    Peter> me know how I can get involved with writing code(how do you get a
    Peter> topic for code developement) and the scientific discussions.

Peter,

Best bet would be to trot on over the the biopython web site and sign up for
the mailing list.  If you ask there, I'm sure someone will be able to direct
you to some meaningful information.  You might also want to browse the
archives of the biopython lists (they just got started so this should only
take a few minutes).

Skip Montanaro | http://www.mojam.com/
skip at mojam.com | http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/
847-971-7098   | Python: Programming the way Guido indented...