A scrollable Frame or Canvas widget

pehr anderson pehr at alum.mit.edu
Sat Sep 4 23:57:28 EDT 1999

Me Too!
I have the exact same problem!!!

I'm trying to throw a phalnx of textboxes for a form that is bigger
than the available window size. I need to be able to scroll the whole
mess, but I'm trapped with the lack of docs and no understanding of tcl.

If our experiences aren't coincidence, this seems to be a common pitfall.
I'm ready to switch to a different GUI toolkit like wxPython + wxGTK
and wxWindows but I'd rather get this functionality in tk/tcl.

Please help!

    -pehr anderson