Dr. Dobb's Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (Sep 20)

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Tue Oct 5 00:01:31 EDT 1999

In article <19991004155928.B18440 at acs.ucalgary.ca>,
 <nascheme at enme.ucalgary.ca> wrote:
>On Mon, Oct 04, 1999 at 09:24:13PM +0000, Cameron Laird wrote:
>> I apologize for the thousands, if not jillions, in packet
>> costs this mistake has cost (do readers still recognize that
>> reference?).
>
>rn.  It was the first newreader I ever used.  Kids these days have
>it so easy.  Thanks for making me feel like an old-timer.
			.
			.
			.
Happy to oblige.  By the way, the folks in some
dark intersection of alt.folklore.computers and
comp.arch are boasting about how much older their
favorite home computers are than their significant
others.  "Big iron and fast women", I think the
bumper sticker said.  'Meet you there for the next
TTL wallow.
--

Cameron Laird           http://starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/home.html
claird at NeoSoft.com      +1 281 996 8546 FAX