Dr. Dobb's Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (Sep 20)

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Mon Oct 4 19:20:21 EDT 1999

In article <19991004155928.B18440 at acs.ucalgary.ca>,
 <nascheme at enme.ucalgary.ca> wrote:
>On Mon, Oct 04, 1999 at 09:24:13PM +0000, Cameron Laird wrote:
>>
>> I apologize for the thousands, if not jillions, in packet
>> costs this mistake has cost (do readers still recognize that
>> reference?).
>
>rn.  It was the first newreader I ever used.  Kids these days have
>it so easy.  Thanks for making me feel like an old-timer.

Well, except for the nitpick that it's actually Pnews that did that.
And my copy of Pnews (linked to trn) still does.
--
                      --- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het    <*>      http://www.rahul.net/aahz/
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6  (if you want to know, do some research)