Text/Cursor User Interface with Python (me too)

Preston Landers prestonlanders at my-deja.com
Wed Oct 13 18:48:35 EDT 1999

Sorry for the "me too" post, but I've also been looking for the same
thing Tommy is.

I just need a simple (to use) Python module to write full-screen text
mode apps.

I've found the ncurses wrapper floating around on the net to be, well,
inadequate.

An ideal module would make it very easy to create applications in the
style of the old Norton Utilities on DOS -- full color and mouse
support if desired.  But really, a basic menu system with pop-up
dialogs would be nice enough.

Please don't make me write this module. ;-)

thanks,

---Preston

--
|| Preston Landers <prestonlanders at my-deja.com> ||