win32: cygwin modules?

Jody M. Klymak jklymak at apl.washington.edu
Thu Oct 21 01:05:52 EDT 1999

Howdy all,

For some peverse reason I have decided to get my feet wet with python
by getting Piers Lauder's facemail package to work on NT.  After a
little fiddling some of it works, but I really want to get those
pretty X-Faces in there.  This requires building compface.c and
compfacemodule.c as Python modules.

Has anyone built modules from c-source using cygwin (20.1 if it
matters) that work with python?

I see from Mumit Khan's homepage that he can make cygwin dll's work
with Java, so I'm guessing its doable with python too.

Thanks for any help,

Jody

--
Jody Klymak                         APL/School of Oceanography,
Doctoral Candidate                  University of Washington