Guido/Rosella

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at callware.com
Thu Oct 21 13:06:49 EDT 1999

Hi All--
Ran across this dialogue in a sig on another mailing list I'm on:

  Guido:    Those spirits you consult, why don't they help me?
  Rosella: Your attitude about them is wrong.
                You have too many reservations ...
                You want too many guarantees.
  Guido:    All right ... but what do they say to you?
  Rosella: They always say the same things.
                 They're very rational spirits.
                 They say that you're free,
                 that you have to choose,
                 and there isn't much time.

  (From Federico Fellini's "8 1/2".)

<i-wonder-if-the-timbot-qualifies-as-a-rational-spirit?>-ly y'rs,
Ivan;-)
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
ivanlan at callware.com
ivanlan at home.com
http://www.pauahtun.org
See also:
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70