advocate needed! get organized you Python gurus :-)

Jeffrey Kunce kuncej at mail.conservation.state.mo.us
Fri Oct 29 18:51:35 EDT 1999

>I think Tim Peters is the correct foil to Tom Christiansen :-0

Last time the tchrist-bot showed up here, something in its
flame-war subroutine broke, and it went into an endless
loop until Guido shut it down.

The Tim-bot, though prone to occasional tangents and
deep recursion, is much better behaved.

I attribute the difference between the two t-bots to the
comparative robustness of the languages in which they
are programmed.

<tom-this-is-in-jest-so-don't-flame-me>-ly y'rs,

  --Jeff