advocate needed! get organized you Python gurus :-)

Constantinos A. Kotsokalis ckotso at cs.ntua.gr
Fri Oct 29 19:17:11 EDT 1999

On Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:23:42 -0400, Christopher Petrilli wrote:
>I think Tim Peters is the correct foil to Tom Christiansen :-0

Well, let's vote 3 people (just for the fun of it, and who knows
maybe we can convince someone to go, this way). My votes go to

1. Guido van Rossum (yes I know you are surprised)
2. Fredrik Lund
3. Tim Peters

<getting-used-to-reading-such-conclusions>-ly y'rs,
  Costas

--
Constantinos A. Kotsokalis - ckotso at cs.ntua.gr - NTUA - ECE Dept.
"Beware of Programmers who carry screwdrivers."