Dutch PUG (Python Users Group)

Gerrit Holl gerrit.holl at pobox.com
Mon Oct 4 08:58:55 EDT 1999

Thomas Wouters:

> On Mon, Oct 04, 1999 at 11:29:56AM +0000, Martijn Faassen wrote:
>
> <Dutch Python Users Group proposal snipped>
>
> > Sounds like a good idea. I'm in. We should get the Dutch Zopers into this
> > as well; we do have a Dutch Zope mailing list.
> > So, now we need a website and mailing list. Anybody have any ideas?
>
> I can host a site and a mailing list ( + other assorted things) -- it would
> sit nicely next to the Amsterdam Perl Mongers site ;) (www.amsterdam.pm.org)
> I'd just need a hostname/domain and a name for the list... anyone have
> something creative in mind ? :)

What kind of system is that?

We might can also host it at nl.linux.org, if my system administrator
agrees. The address would be python.nl.linux.org or
nlpug.nl.linux.org or something. The server runs Linux + Apache + Zmailer (MTA)
+ Majordomo + MySQL + python 1.5.2...

Any comments?

groeten,
Gerrit.
--
linuxgames.nl.linux.org	    Alles over spelletjes onder Linux in het Nederlands.
www.nl.linux.org      De Nederlandse Linux homepage met veel Nederlandse HOWTOS.