Dutch PUG (Python Users Group)

Gerrit Holl gerrit.holl at pobox.com
Mon Oct 4 16:27:26 EDT 1999

[non Linux server]

> The webserver'd be some dual-p2/p3 running BSDI 4.0.1. the mailinglist would
> be run by our (XS4ALL) mailinglist-servers, currently one machine but
> planned to grow behind the scenes. The performance wouldn't be a problem, in
> any case.

[Linux server]

> > The server runs Linux + Apache + Zmailer (MTA)
> > + Majordomo + MySQL + python 1.5.2...

Hmm, I prefer the second, but that might be also because Linux is the
only OS I know (ok, W95 :-( ) and I've already an account on it and I
just prefer the software...

Note that the hardware isn't great, but I've never had any problems (and
if we get hardware specific problems (speed) Rik van Riel can just
remove seti at home ;-))

Shall I ask him?

groeten,
Gerrit.
--
linuxgames.nl.linux.org	    Alles over spelletjes onder Linux in het Nederlands.
www.nl.linux.org      De Nederlandse Linux homepage met veel Nederlandse HOWTOS.