Cisco config?

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Wed Oct 13 18:21:21 EDT 1999

In article <Qr7N3.86$nf1.14912 at news.shore.net>,
Michael P. Reilly <arcege at shore.net> wrote:
>Aahz Maruch <aahz at netcom.com> wrote:
>:
>: I've found Gconfig, but my searching hasn't turned up anything for
>: automated configuration of a Cisco router (a la "expect").  Any
>: pointers?
>
>What about using Expect or ExpectPy?

Well, yes, (that's what 'a la "expect"' meant) but we're not exactly
Cisco experts here and I was hoping that someone else might have a bit
of code to share so we don't have to start from scratch.  I'm given to
understand (I'm not the person likely doing the work) that among other
things the prompt changes as the configuration changes....
--
                      --- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het    <*>      http://www.rahul.net/aahz/
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6  (if you want to know, do some research)