Alright, I give up...chalk this one up to experience...

Endgamer endgamer71 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 06:56:28 EST 1999

Alright, I finally give up. I've been bashing at this bloody idea all
week...maybe I'm incredibly stupid (probably), but I can't see why,
when I run this as a script from Windows 95, it doesn't return the
current date setting on my machine. Could somebody put me out of my
misery? I promise I'll stop bothering you <g>.

# Date setting program (chunk 1)
import os

olddate=os.popen("date",'r')

olddate=readdate

print olddate

Endgamer
Spider Warrior

(Endgamer71 at spamtrap.hotmail.com)
Not a quote, just an on-the-spot observation:
You know you're a geek when your PC costs exactly
15 times as much as your stereo. And gives better
sound quality.<sigh>
                              Endgamer