Alright, I give up...chalk this one up to experience...

Endgamer endgamer71 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 12:18:19 EST 1999

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999 13:57:10 +0100, "Kiss, Arpad" <AKiss at GEOMETRIA.hu>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Maybe date is waiting for your new date setting, but why don't you use
>time instead of it:
>
>import time
>print time.ctime(time.time())
>print time.localtime(time.time())
>
>Arpad Kiss

Thanks Arpad, and all you guys. And yes, I know, I completely fucked
up the bit I posted (as I say I've been bashing on this for a long
time, brain starting to give up) - left in the test line. Maybe I'm
not cut out for learning Python...

Endgamer
Spider Warrior

(Endgamer71 at spamtrap.hotmail.com)
Not a quote, just an on-the-spot observation:
You know you're a geek when your PC costs exactly
15 times as much as your stereo. And gives better
sound quality.<sigh>
                              Endgamer