50% Python content :) (Distributed computing)

Edward Muller edwardam at home.com
Tue Nov 30 00:01:59 EST 1999

It's really a matter of what you want to do. So, what do you want to do?

I've used xmlrpclib (see www.pythonware.com for the Python XML-RPC Library; see
www.xml-rpc.com for details on the specs) very successfully in the field and
for personal use. It's a great way to conact another PC, have it do something
and return the results.