Can Zope be used as a CVS server?

Stefan Harms harms at mbnet.mb.ca
Sat Nov 6 09:47:26 EST 1999

In article <14371.11961.82152.303247 at dolphin.mojam.com>, skip at mojam.com (Skip Montanaro) wrote:

>     Stefan> Could I use Zope for the functionality of a CVS server?
>
> Dunno, and it's not obvious (to me) why you'd want to do that.  Could you
> motivate your question by providing some rationale for not using CVS itself?
>
> Skip Montanaro | http://www.mojam.com/
> skip at mojam.com | http://www.musi-cal.com/
> 847-971-7098   | Python: Programming the way Guido indented...

The only reason for using Zope as a CVS server, is that somebody I know finds it difficult to get CVS going as a server, and that the potential participants are not familiar with CVS, but they all have browsers...
and therefore can learn to use Zope.

Thanks for the reply

--
Stefan Harms
LAMDI - Linux Anesthesia Modular Devices Interface