using python in www site

Tom Bryan tbryan at zarlut.utexas.edu
Fri May 7 12:42:30 EDT 1999

Tom Bryan wrote:

> (To make this post not too off-topic...)
> You might want to convince the ISP to install M.A. Lemburg's
> recently-released mxCGI distribution: a compact, easy-to-install
> Python.
>
> http://starship.skyport.net/~lemburg/mxCGIPython.html

Actually, I guess you don't even need to have them install it.
You should be able to install Python in the company's home
directory on their ISP's machine.  I think that's the point of
mxCGI.  Then you can begin your scripts with import cgi, and you're
on your way.  I remember that Python's cgi module was very easy
to use.

Good luck, and happy Pythoning!

tbryan at zarlut.utexas.edu
Remove the z from this address to reply.
Stop spam!  http://spam.abuse.net/spam/