Python 1.5.2 documentation

Hrvoje Niksic hniksic at srce.hr
Mon May 24 12:52:07 EDT 1999

I've downloaded and installed Python 1.5.2 and so far I'm very
pleased.  The zlib bug that was torturing me has been fixed, and the
error reporting is much nicer now.

Now I'd like to upgrade the Info documentation I'm using for online
reference, but I don't know where to get it.  The documentation does
not appear to be present in the tarball, and the Info files at
www.python.org are in a file named `info-1.5.2b2.tgz'.  Are those the
latest files, or are the a left-over from a previous beta?

If it's the latter case, how can I get the latest documentation in
texi or info format?