Fnorb Problem

Monika Göhmann MGoehmann at t-online.de
Sun May 2 11:10:48 EDT 1999

Hi all,

I try to use Fnorb-1.0 on WinNT4.0 (SP3) with Python-1.5.2. Installation
was no problem, I set all environment variables as stated in the
installation guide but I can't run the samples.

When I run
	fnidl HelloWorld.idl
I get
	Error: parse error on line 1 of HelloWorld.idl

Running the preprocessor by hand on the idl-file works alright.

I tried to debug with PythonWin and (after substituting os with
win32pipe) found, that fnidl.py receives an empty "contents" list in
line 118

    (result, contents) = parser.parse(ifr, 'stdin', sys.stdin)

Can anybody help, please ?
Thanks a lot, Monika Göhmann.