Fnorb Problem

Max M. Stalnaker stalnaker at acm.org
Mon May 3 01:30:25 EDT 1999

I am very new, but last week I did the same thing and it worked.  I am at
sp4.  Now a difference I did from what I expected was that fnidl was not on
my path, so I just copied it to the directory where HelloWorld.idl was
installed and ran it.  Try it.  If it works it is magic.  If it does not,
you are not out very much.

Max M. Stalnaker  stalnaker at acm.org
Astar Computer Consulting:  Networking and Custom Accounting Software