pygtk documentation?

David M. Cook davecook at home.com
Mon May 24 20:28:33 EDT 1999

On Mon, 24 May 1999 18:47:32 GMT, achatham5 at my-dejanews.com
<achatham5 at my-dejanews.com> wrote:

>you already know the C version of gtk. Are there
>any future plans for real documentation for
>pygtk, preferably working under the assumption
>that the user doesn’t know what he’s doing?

I've made some tentative stabs at Gtk tutorial in python, but don't hold
your breath .  As you've surmised, the way to learn it is still to study the
C tutorial and peruse the examples that come with pygtk and also the gtk.py
source.  Understanding how the C library works does help in understanding
some of the quirks of the Python wrapper.

Dave Cook