python software as a standalone!

Sunil Hadap Sunil.Hadap at cui.unige.ch
Sun May 30 04:58:42 EDT 1999

Hi!

After many days I am back to python interests. Before I start some
serious development based on wxPython, I would like to confirm this. I
have installed python on my workstation where I will do the
development. Is it possible to release the software as a standalone,
i.e. I don't have to install python for runtime environment.

I will be using various modules as well such as wxPython, Numerical
Python etc. I don't really care about size and speed if it is not a
major problem

Sunil