python software as a standalone!

Max M. Stalnaker stalnaker at acm.org
Sun May 30 14:54:17 EDT 1999

You want to know about "freeze".  There are some limitations, especially
on win platforms.  Download the source.  Install it.  Look in tools/freeze
for doc.  You have to have the capability to compile the source before you
can move on to freeze.

Max M. Stalnaker  stalnaker at acm.org
Astar Computer Consulting:  Networking and Custom Accounting Software