SCM...

Curtis Yanko cmyanko at bigfoot.com
Wed May 19 12:09:06 EDT 1999

 Anybody using Python as an automated build scripting tool? With VSS in
particular. I'm starting work on a class that wraps the VSS command
line and wanted to see if somebody has been here before.

I saw the work tha was done with Pythonwin but it doesn't mesh up
withow I'm going about it. Mostly, I'm looking to make a Class Library
that will interface with VSS in ways that I need to. I'm making a base
class that simply wraps all of the 'ss' interface and then I'll make a
subclass that performs higher levels task common to SCM. If anybody is
currently working on this kind of stuff I'd love to see/hear more about
it. Or, if you have a similar need, maybe we can put our heads (and
keyboards!) together.

Just Trolling,
-Curtis Yanko